RMR Construction Inc. is a leader in commercial skylight installations with a long history of innovative skylight design. Each skylight installation is unique to fit your commercial building giving you the feeling that the skylight was original and a welcome natural light source. Our team has installed, replaced and repaired skylights in churches, hotels, atriums, office buildings, warehouses, condominiums, shopping malls. Our team will provide a written estimate for your project and we guarantee our work.
Storms and high winds can cause serious damage to your home commercial building compromising the integrity of your installation. Our team of experienced professionals will work with you from our immediate temporary protective cover to final damage repairs and re-installations.
Our sales team will look at the space you want to add a skylight. We will cover with you all the major factors that go into designing the right skylight for your needs. We consider not only the amount and quality of light, but how the skylight will affect the flow and feel of your business. Each building is different and provides its own set of limitations and possibilities so we will help you decide which skylight will get the results you are looking for – more light and a more enjoyable space for you business.
Why Install a Skylight?
- Reduced energy consumption. The lessened dependency on artificial lighting can help reduce the use of electricity by as much as 10% and lower heating bills.
- Reduction of mildew or mold buildup. Most diseases, especially chronic respiratory problems, are often associated with bacterial and fungal buildup in damp areas such as basements and bathrooms. Natural lighting can naturally lessen the production of harmful organisms. Sunlight is considered to be one of the best natural disinfectants.
- Healthy dose of vitamin D. Ample amounts of sunlight can prevent vitamin D and B1 deficiencies that may cause diseases such as rickets and beriberi.
- Improved performance due to change in working environment. Many case studies have been conducted that show significant improvements in employee performance where natural lighting has been introduced into their work environment.
- Increased visual appeal to interiors. Natural illumination is still the best type of lighting system used in interior design. It can be a challenging, yet rewarding task to successfully incorporate natural light into a structure or building. Daylight provides better aesthetics, better color, better definition of space, and highlights architectural details.
Overall Health Benefits
- Natural sunlight is a free and available mood enhancer. It encourages us to produce vitamin D and protects us from seasonal mood changes.
- Poor lighting can cause eye fatigue and headaches, which can make us feel depressed or ill.
- Insufficient natural lighting can trigger depression and even have a negative effect on our immune system.
- Bright lighting stimulates the mind (which is why it’s great for task illumination) while dim illumination quiets our senses and can make us feel drowsy (which is why it’s great for the bedroom).
- Natural lighting stimulate faster recovery from illness or operations.
- Sunlight can help to lower blood pressure, which can lead to reduced stress and a variety of other health benefits.
RMR Roofing Construction Inc
Denver Roofing Contractor